Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nicknames

For my mother's sanity (never know who's looking at a blog) (but mostly my own amusement) I've decided to give nicknames to various siblings. For further reference:

Wilt, 14yrs: My younger, taller, brother. For anybody who's watched the kids tv show, "Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends", my brother is just like Wilt. He's extremely tall, quiet, too nice and says "sorry" way to much.

Bloo, 12yrs: Yes, my younger, shorter brother is also very similar to a Foster's character. For instance, he wanted his nickname to be, "Dashingly Handsome". I can't say much more about him lest risk coming under my parent's wrath and losing computer time. 

Monster, 6yrs: Seriously, this sweet little girl has the face of a cherub. I just call her monster because... well, just because. 

No comments:

Post a Comment