Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Spy Animals

I spy with my little eye... an animal in all these pictures. Click to see up closer... I think. I hate this website... the type size is never the same and it mixes up the pictures.

Easy ones first
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

Now some harder ones...

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

And a bonus... more like "What IS that thing!?!" rather than "Where is that thing."
When I first saw it (a long time after I took it) I thought it was an icecube at the beach.


Answers:
1. A squirrel... or as my little brother used to call it, a snuck. (In the tree between the branches.)
2. A Stick-bug... a wonder we sighted it. (Smack dab in the middle of the picture, if you can't see it I'd advise glasses.)
3. A Heron (To the right of the tree.)
4. Crayfish (Center left, in between 2 rocks. There may be more.)
5. Crawdads (Center left, bit down from middle.) (Crayfish and Crawdads are both names for a small, lobster-like creature that lives in fresh water.)
6. A guinea hen in the tree (Center) This one is actually harder close up than it is far away, in my opinion.
7. Sandpiper-ish bird (Almost directly in middle.)
8. Another Sandpiper (As far from the right side as the bottle is from the left, about.)
9. A Sun-fish (Upper right center, swimming out of the clouds to the left in that opening in the clouds.)
10. A crayfish or a crawdad... this one's difficult... I keep on almost throwing it away cause it's so blurry. (Almost filling the whole picture, center.)
And the bonus: A sand-covered Jellywish.

2 comments:

  1. Rats... only the first one will zoom in. I'll have to try to get my computer-wiz dad to fix it if he can... sorry. It's impossible to find them THAT small. Argh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I reloaded them as "large" and now they're doing it again.

    Just a note, on #7 the sandpiper is almost all the way center LEFT. I don't want to edit it lest I create more problems. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete